ARE YOU ANXIOUS, STRESSED, OR TIRED?

ARE YOU ANXIOUS, STRESSED, OR TIRED?

You May Need a Magnesium Supplement

 

While life’s challenges may seem overwhelming, there is in fact, an easy & effective approach to managing your anxiety, reducing your stress, and boosting your energy so that you can not only do the things you have to do, but can also do the things you dream of doing.   The answer is Magnesium.

 

If You’re Anxious: Magnesium is a precursor to the inhibitory neurotransmitter, serotonin. Serotonin is involved in regulating mood, social behavior, and appetite. Symptoms of low serotonin levels include anxiety, panic attacks, low self-confidence, negative and obsessive thoughts. Serotonin, the “feel good” brain chemical, depends on magnesium for its production and function.

 

If You’re Stressed: Magnesium also helps boost GABA levels. GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter that helps calm the brain. When you have low GABA levels, it is more difficult to relax, you often feel overwhelmed and stressed out, and you are prone to alcohol and drug abuse. Magnesium supplementation is an effective way to increase GABA levels and feel calm naturally.

 

If You’re Tired: Although Magnesium is known as “the relaxation mineral,” it also helps produce and transport energy. Magnesium is a cofactor for the enzyme, ATP (adenosine triphosphate). This enzyme is created in the mitochondria and is the main source of energy in our cells. This enzyme must be bound to magnesium in order to be biologically active.  

 

You may already be familiar with the multitude of benefits that magnesium offers the body and mind, but, although magnesium supplementation is gaining popularity, most of us are still highly deficient in this vital mineral. In fact, approximately 80% of the population is still magnesium deficient.

 

Things You Need to Know about Magnesium:

 

  • Symptoms of magnesium deficiency include: anxiety, irritability, depression, heart palpitations, PMS, muscle cramps, and headaches.
  • Magnesium is involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body which includes nerve transmission, synthesizing protein, and relaxing muscles.
  • About 60-65 percent of our magnesium is stored in our bones and teeth. The remaining 30- 35 percent is found in our muscles, tissue cells, and bodily fluids.
  • The highest concentration of magnesium is stored in our brain and heart cells. It’s one of the major reasons why symptoms of magnesium deficiency affect the brain and heart.

*If you’re looking to reduce anxiety, feel less stressed, and have more energy, and generally maximize your physical and emotional well-being, you might want to consider supplementing with magnesium:

 

BioCalm– Superior Stress Relief Formula, from 180 Degree Nutritionals, uses a specific and highly bioavailable form of magnesium – Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate – recommended by top functional medical doctors to adequately restore magnesium levels, without any laxative effect, like other forms of magnesium.  

For more information on BioCalm and this advanced anti-stress/magnesium formula, visit our Amazon page (BioCalm-Stress Relief Formula) or explore our website at: my180degree.com

2019-01-31T00:46:13+00:00 By |Mark Larizza Blogs|

Leave A Comment